Monday, July 22, 2013

Online bookmarking

I see the advantage of online bookmarking is that I can see my bookmarks anywhere on any computer. I was using Delicious but I am finding Diigo a little more useful with the chrome app. I like the fact that when I am teaching it does not matter what computer lab I am in because I will still be able to pull up my bookmarks. I also like the bookmarking feature. If we were going over a topic together in class I could have the important facts highlighted ahead of time. I will no longer have to quick check to see if the information is still on the website with the screenshot feature. I am still trying to figure out how to capture the whole web page and not just the viewable screen part. I think that sharing the bookmarks could be very useful in many ways. I could see a group of teachers getting together a unit and adding bookmarks to share with each other. Hmmm... so much to learn and so little time. Sometimes I wonder how to keep up with everything. This might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment